Re: TREE_ADDRESSABLE problem

> On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 01:13:11AM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> > We probably can massage things so the copying happens during inlining,
> > but I am not quite sure how to reach this..
>
> Copying *does* happen during inlining.  But if compilation happens
Actually I meant that we can do the duplication of function body while
inlining into it.  But it does not appear to be good idea, as we do want
to have some flexibility about the ordering here...
> before inlining, then we'll lower the TRY_FINALLY nodes and not be
> able to do anything with the lowered form.
In longer term I would like to make inlining happen after early
optimizations so we actually know the sizes of functions better.  WOuld
it be major problem to inline after lowering the EH?

Honza