This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] diagnosing switch errors
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org, <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:50:07 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] diagnosing switch errors
On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, Richard Henderson wrote:
> So I went looking to see what Java and Fortran do. And I can't
> see that we check for duplicate case labels at all. Am I correct
> in this, or have I missed something?
See patch_switch_statement in java/parse.y.