darwin gcc rs6000 backend question

Hi all,

I havent bothered you ppl for a while now. I have a question regarding (as the subject states) rs6000 backend in darwin-gcc. I tried asking this question on darwin-development@lists.apple.com but nobody answered.

The question is this:

Its about the gcc that you can find in the darwin cvs.
In the gcc/config/rs6000 directory, If I try to run the command
/bin/sh ops-to-gp vec.ops builtin.ops
I get the error:
vec.gp: missing struct declaration for option --struct-type

Any gcc guru have any idea why this happens?
I expect to get an auto generated vec.h file there, instead of the aborting error.
I am trying to tweak the altivec backend for a research project that we are doing.

Thanx a lot
Spundun