This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
new keyword added to bugzilla
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 01:36:50 -0800
- Subject: new keyword added to bugzilla
I add a new keyword to bugzilla, "patch", about a week ago for
tracking which bugs have patches submitted to gcc-patches.
It would be nice if these patches get reviewed for 3.4/3.3.3.
There are about 35 bugs with patches (submitted to gcc-patches)
connected to then right now.