This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
mail to gcc-testresults and gdb-patches disappearing
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: joern dot rennecke at superh dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:04:12 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: mail to gcc-testresults and gdb-patches disappearing
Mail that I have sent from my superh.com account to
gcc-testresults and gdb-patches in the last weeks has never
appeared in the mailing list archives. I've already sent
email to overseers, but without any results - and no way to
tell if the mail arrived in the first place.
If this helps, I have the smtp logs for some of the mails that
went missing; they show that the mail has been delivered to