Re: Switching the default for -fabi-version

Mark Mitchell wrote:
Since nobody really objected to David Moore's suggestion that we make
-fabi-version=2 the default, I plan to change the default value of the
flag on the mainline in the next few days.

Presumably ABI bugs discovered between now and 3.4's release can still be fixed in -fabi-version=2 (and not begin a fabi-version=3).

nathan

         The voices in my head said this was stupid too