This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Switching the default for -fabi-version
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, david dot moore at intel dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:09:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: Switching the default for -fabi-version
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
Since nobody really objected to David Moore's suggestion that we make
-fabi-version=2 the default, I plan to change the default value of the
flag on the mainline in the next few days.
Presumably ABI bugs discovered between now and 3.4's release can still be
fixed in -fabi-version=2 (and not begin a fabi-version=3).
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
The voices in my head said this was stupid too
email@example.com :: http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk