This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR12114 missing from 3.3.2 release notes
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:46:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: PR12114 missing from 3.3.2 release notes
- References: <20031020224025.GA5559@nevyn.them.org>
On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 06:40:26PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> A coworker pointed out to me that 12114 didn't show up in the GCC 3.3.2
> release notes - that's because its target milestone wasn't set. I've fixed
> it in bugzilla; should it be added to the release notes retroactively?
The bug is reported against 3.3.2. I tried it with 3.3.1, and can't
duplicate it. The release notes only cover bugs in shipped gcc versions.
However, if the log is right and Mark's patch of 2003-06-19 introduced it,
I don't know why it isn't in 3.3.1.