This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: win32 features I may add to GCC
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wilson <jonwil at tpgi dot com dot au>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:15:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: win32 features I may add to GCC
- References: <3F900D3D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 11:39:41PM +0800, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
> I just want to make sure that there is no reason that the GCC team wouldnt
> accept patches for these (assuming the patches were good enough)
> Thread Local Storage
I believe that there is someone working on this one; gcc already has
TLS for some targets, though not yet for win32.