This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: why does GCC have so many tests?
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: echristo at redhat dot com, jonwil at tpgi dot com dot au
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:59:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: why does GCC have so many tests?
> That just about covers it. And if you think that's a lot of tests check
> out some of the commercial conformance tests...
Indeed ... for GNAT we have a test suite with many millions of lines of code and
some tens of thousands of files. Unfortunately this test suite cannot be made
generally available, since it contains large amounts of customer proprietary code.