This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GNU/GCC links
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: paul at pcserv dot demon dot co dot uk, gcc at gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:36:32 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: GNU/GCC links
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Something like this?
Looks fine. (Changes to readings.html quite fall under the "obvious
rule", as far as I am concerned, so please feel free to go ahead in the
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) email@example.com http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/