This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: collect2, weak functions and .debug_line section.
- From: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- To: Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:14:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: collect2, weak functions and .debug_line section.
- References: <20031016155814.GA19800@nevyn.them.org> <EF1E5EDD-FFF4-11D7-9EA1-000393B2ABA2@apple.com>
On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 09:22:27AM -0700, Matt Austern wrote:
> I plan to start working on SHT_GROUP COMDAT once I'm done with my
> current work of enabling vague linkage for Darwin.
> Unfortunately, group COMDAT may require some changes in binutils.
> It has been implemented in binutils but, without compiler support,
> it hasn't really been tested. There may be some corner cases
> that it doesn't quite get right.
This is too difficult for me. I won't be able to look into it,
but I'd still like it to be fixed in the future. So, where can
I add a PR for this?
Carlo Wood <email@example.com>