This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Which targets are described by *-*-chorusos* ?
- From: Gabor Greif <ggreif at lucent dot com>
- To: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 17:12:42 +0200
- Subject: Which targets are described by *-*-chorusos* ?
Hi!
I wonder which target platforms are meant by the above triples.
I played around with config.sub
and the only valid combination I could find out was
sparc-chorusos ---> sparc-chorusos-chorusos
But this was not recognized by binutils (ld).
What is the second wildcard standing for?
Maybe some embedded gurus can chime in...
I intend to build a sparc-solaris7 hosted cross-compiler
that can produce binaries for the solaris7 hosted chorus
simulator environment.
Which configure target should I specify for that?
Thanks in advance,
Gabor
PS: After successfully building powerpc-chorusos-elf today
(thanks to all who fixed my previously reported problem!)
I now try to get the complete toolchain running...