Which targets are described by *-*-chorusos* ?

Hi!

I wonder which target platforms are meant by the above triples.

I played around with config.sub
and the only valid combination I could find out was
sparc-chorusos  ---> sparc-chorusos-chorusos

But this was not recognized by binutils (ld).

What is the second wildcard standing for?
Maybe some embedded gurus can chime in...

I intend to build a sparc-solaris7 hosted cross-compiler
that can produce binaries for the solaris7 hosted chorus
simulator environment.

Which configure target should I specify for that?

Thanks in advance,

Gabor

PS: After successfully building powerpc-chorusos-elf today (thanks to all who fixed my previously reported problem!) I now try to get the complete toolchain running...