Re: [tree-ssa]: Darwin bootstrap broken between last week and this week

On Oct 6, 2003, at 4:52 PM, Andrew Pinski wrote:

On Monday, October 6, 2003, at 01:04 PM, Daniel Berlin wrote:

Sometime between late last week and today, the darwin bootstrap broke.

We now get a segmentation fault in gengtype, in update_lineno.

--Dan

This has been broken before this, I reported it broken here: <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-09/msg01190.html>.
See my own followup and see the bug I reported.
Also note this has been broken before this, the last time I had a successful bootstrap on darwin was
before the lowering of the loops went in.

I've had it bootstrapping well after that, and to be honest, you always seem to have trouble bootstrapping it on darwin when others don't.
:)