Re: [tree-ssa]: Darwin bootstrap broken between last week and this week

On Monday, October 6, 2003, at 01:04 PM, Daniel Berlin wrote:

Sometime between late last week and today, the darwin bootstrap broke.

We now get a segmentation fault in gengtype, in update_lineno.

--Dan

This has been broken before this, I reported it broken here: <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-09/msg01190.html>.
See my own followup and see the bug I reported.
Also note this has been broken before this, the last time I had a successful bootstrap on darwin was
before the lowering of the loops went in.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski
pinskia@physics.uc.edu
apinski@apple.com