Re: Documentation Buglet (Broken Link)

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003, Kai Henningsen wrote:
> Results at: http://colo.khms.westfalen.de/linklint/

Well, this is the easy (but wasteful in terms of bandwidth -- please
never, ever link check http://gcc.gnu.org/ml) part. ;-)

The hard part is getting patches to fix issues found!

FWIW, I am regularily running a link checker for the main part of the
GCC web pages and continually fix stuff there; in case of /onlinedocs we
really only want to consider current (and perhaps 3.3 docs) as we cannot
change history.

Patches to fix broken links, whether for the main web pages or the current
manuals certainly are welcome!

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/