Re: Documentation Buglet (Broken Link)

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

> For info files (where the link was also broken), the patch below fixes
> the problem.  Joseph, did I miss anything?

Perhaps we should run a link checker over onlinedocs - it would show up
all the cases we know about of links to non-GCC manuals (where in
principle we could have a redirect to another online copy, if there is one
generated by makeinfo with one file per node), but possibly also broken
internal links such as this.  (But it wouldn't show up broken section
titles in the part of the link that goes in the printed manual.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm@polyomino.org.uk