This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] -fdisable-gimple
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: rth at redhat dot com, <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 12:27:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] -fdisable-gimple
On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Jeff Sturm wrote:
> > I see that Java has been completely broken with -fdisable-gimple for some
> > time. The flag gets no routine testing, making it worse than useless IMO.
> Actually, the SPEC tester uses it every night, right Diego?
It might. SPEC doesn't touch Java.
So I can try to make it work again, leave it broken or just kill
-fdisable-gimple in Java. What do tree-ssa folks prefer?