This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.3.1 successfully installed on PowerPC MacOSX 10.2.6/Darwin 6.6 ?
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: GTFSTBK at aol dot com
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:25:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.3.1 successfully installed on PowerPC MacOSX 10.2.6/Darwin 6.6 ?
I also bootstrapped on Mac OS X all the time.
Here how I do it:
make bootstrap make install
What is the problem are you having?
On Wednesday, Aug 27, 2003, at 11:51 US/Eastern, GTFSTBK@aol.com wrote:
Shrisha Rao <shrao at nyx dot net>
You claim to have successfully installed gcc-3.3.1 in 10.2.6, can you
me with the commands you issued for a successful build.
When I issue the starting command (based on documentation - make
it fails to compile.
Your help would be greatly appreciated, also, perhaps the binary build
the files in the locations they are supposed to be (would allow me to
generate an installer file to make life for other make users much