This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Floating point trouble with x86's extended precision
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu, reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, wilson at tuliptree dot org
- Date: 24 Aug 2003 18:18:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: Floating point trouble with x86's extended precision
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <20030823014750.BA1C9F2D4A@nile.gnat.com>
email@example.com (Robert Dewar) writes:
| Just to add to my previous message.
Given that your mailer insists on not producing references, it is
quite very hard to say which "previous message" you're referring to.
so, please, could you
(1) provide a link to which "previous message" you're talking about?
(2) use a mailer that produce references, so as to make it possible
follow your contributions?
I distinctly remember Zack Weinberg suggested various mailers,
at your inquiry.