This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: expect 5.39 import
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com,gcc at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:56:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: expect 5.39 import
- References: <3F4530FA.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm thinking of [blindly] importing expect 5.39.
What benefits does the 5.39 release provide ?
- it "just works" works on x86-64
- it puts us back in sync with the mainline
the down side is that:
- it may not work on some obscure platform