This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: new coldfire TARGET_ flags
- From: Peter Barada <pbarada at mail dot wm dot sps dot mot dot com>
- To: bernie at develer dot com
- Cc: gni at gecko dot de, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Peter dot Barada at motorola dot com, Peter dot Barada at motorola dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:21:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: new coldfire TARGET_ flags
- References: <20030821082412.GA94643@lorien.int.gecko.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> Why didn't you use 0x20000 as a MASK_ value? MASK_CFV4 is 0x10000 and
>> MASK_CF_HWDIV is 0x40000. Is 0x20000 reserved?
>These values were chosen by Peter. I suppose he wanted to reserve one
>free slot for MASK_CFV5 when Motorola will do it ;-)
Look in my gcc-3.0.4 sources. Its a flag for MASK_CFV4E which is the
flag I used to toggle the gcc FPU support for ColdFire.
Peter Barada Peter.Barada@motorola.com
Wizard 781-852-2768 (direct)
WaveMark Solutions(A Motorola Company) 781-270-0193 (fax)