This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ColdFire/uClinux status update
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Peter Barada <peter at baradas dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:40:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: ColdFire/uClinux status update
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><20030821051501.GB21275@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson <email@example.com> writes:
>> Question: Is it ok to convert the m68k back-end to use ANSI
>> function argument declarations?
> Yes, please! All patches to use C90 syntax have been pre-approved for 3.4.
> If you would, though, don't just use them for new code; please update the
> entire port.
I'll add that, to make everyone's life easier, it is preferred to do
an entire file or set of files at once. Also, please do not include
other changes in C90 conversion patches.