This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 2.95 question about .note section
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: root <frederic dot newsaix at getbinnews dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:59:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc 2.95 question about .note section
- References: <3F3A497E.DB90A3B0@getbinnews.com>
And I don't find the solution for the .note section
It is target and system dependent, and unfortunately you did not include
that info, so this is unanswerable. It may also depend on the testcase
which you did not provide. See http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html for info on
It is probably useless info. Sometimes people emit info thinking it
might be useful, and then never end up using it for anything.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com