This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem with shared libraries, exceptions, and global constructors
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:41:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problem with shared libraries, exceptions, and global constructors
[Sorry for the previous reply.]
>>>>> Gabriel Dos Reis writes:
Gaby> Pardon the question: It is a feature? I'm pretty sure I'm seen many
Gaby> bug reports where the symptoms described by Bernd were reported.
Gaby> What I'm saying is that, in the small your advice it quite
Gaby> straightforward to follow. For a large project however, I think that
Gaby> quickly gets out of hand. Isn't there anything that can be done?
I am aware of some projects that explicitly do not link with all
dependent libraries due to circular dependencies.
David