[tree-ssa] libmudflap on NetBSD 1.6.1

I have set up an old 486-box with NetBSD and it has spent the past few days
bootstrapping gcc. Today it stopped in libmudflap sicne it couldn't find the
requisite pthread.h.

I installed the package and tried compile the files manually (specifying
-I/usr/pkg/pthreads/include), however I can't find an option for
specifying this path to configure so that gmake finds the include/lib-files.

/LS