This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Larger Compilations / Speed
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: drfransch at netscape dot net
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:11:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: Larger Compilations / Speed
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <3F3A3712.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 09:03, Frank-René Schäfer wrote:
> Wouldn't it
> be conceivable to have gcc being load into to background and waked up
> again and again for new compilations ? For collections of small source
> this would prbably result in a remendous speed-up.
You may be interested in the compile server branch