Re: biarch gcc

> For these reasons, I propose that biarch compilers are only enabled when
> --enable-biarch is given to configure.  At least, thats the way I want
> it for powerpc64-linux, and will follow up with a patch tomorrow.
>
> Comments?

Unfortunately I disagree, the IRIX compiler (and, since mips64-linux
took it's abi ideas from there) uses 3 abis. I would understand
splitting 32 and 64-bit out from there (o32 v. n32/n64) however, n32 and
n64 are used enough concurrently on most systems that it would be a pain
to not include support for them.

That said, if you want to have it do a 32/64-bit split I don't object as
much and will go with the will of the group.

-eric

--
Eric Christopher <echristo@redhat.com>