Re: [tree-ssa] RFC: Making control flow more explicit

On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 10:43, Dorit Naishlos wrote:
> What if I want to implement an optimization that operates more easily on
> high-level constructs, but also relies on analyses that could benefit from
> SSA form?

You don't need syntactic markers for loops.  We can use the loop tree
structure found by the loop discovery pass.  This works directly on the
CFG and provides all the usual information one expects from loops.  See
struct loops in cfgloop.h.

Diego.