Re: gcc and c4x ..

Lars Segerlund wrote:

Does anybody have any information about the gcc c4x port ? ( also regarding binutils ), this since the mailadresses on the webpage refered from the gcc prots page seems to be dead ?

Yes I do. You should be aware of that the c4x port has more or less been renamed to tic4x in the binutils and gcc tools. When compiling and such, you should use the --target=tic4x.

I have put together a small web-page about this port:

http://www.solidas.com/tic4x

>  The pages did also seem a bit out of date ?

What pages/web-site are you reffering to?

Regards, Svein