This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc and c4x ..
- From: "Svein E. Seldal" <Svein dot Seldal at solidas dot com>
- To: Lars Segerlund <lars dot segerlund at comsys dot se>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:31:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc and c4x ..
- References: <3F377975.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Lars Segerlund wrote:
Does anybody have any information about the gcc c4x port ? ( also
regarding binutils ), this since the mailadresses on the webpage refered
from the gcc prots page seems to be dead ?
Yes I do. You should be aware of that the c4x port has more or less been
renamed to tic4x in the binutils and gcc tools. When compiling and such,
you should use the --target=tic4x.
I have put together a small web-page about this port:
> The pages did also seem a bit out of date ?
What pages/web-site are you reffering to?