Re: rpath and libtool == testsuite woes

What's the proper fix for running the libjava testsuite then?
I just hacked around it..
If what you want to do is run the testsuite, configure your tree with --disable-shared so that libtool only builds static libraries. This isnt good for a production build, unless you are OK with static libraries. Personally (and this is just MY opinion), its a better way to go. I always compil with just static. That way I dont have to keep (over time) multiple versions of the .so lying around for applications that were compiled and linked against the older versions.

Kean