This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC Buzilla Modifications
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: dan at dberlin dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 13:59:22 -0700
- Subject: GCC Buzilla Modifications
- Reply-to: mark at codesourcery dot com
Can you elaborate on these instructions from
# Create a new version in Bugzilla corresponding to the new branch
version. This can be accomplished by choosing products, choosing
gcc, and editing the versions. Please do not delete old versions.
# Create a new target milestone in Bugzilla corresponding to the dot
release after the immediate next (for example create a milestone for
3.3.3 after releasing 3.3.1, so we can slip the milestone for PRs
that can't be fixed in time for 3.3.2). This can be accomplished by
choosing products, choosing gcc, and editing the target
milestones. Please do not delete old target milestones.
What URL do I want to visit?