This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem in split_basic_block
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Aug 03 21:14:04 EDT
- Subject: Re: Problem in split_basic_block
> Because gcc doesn't have "pragma POINTER_SIZE <long | short>"
It shouldn't be that hard to add.
Supporting multiple pointer sizes at the same time is a mess and it seems
unnecessary work just to avoid having to compile two files with DEC C.