This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Dominator Information in new-ra
- From: "Mukta Punjani, Noida" <muktap at noida dot hcltech dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: "'Michael Matz'" <matz at suse dot de>
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:53:29 +0530
- Subject: Dominator Information in new-ra
I want to use the dominator tree information in the data flow pass(df.c) for
implementing rematerialization in new-ra.
The dominator information being built in
dominance.c:calculate_dominance_info() is being called in ra-ranges.c. But
apparently functions in ra-ranges.c are not being used currently. Are there
any plans of using the code from ra-ranges.c in new-ra.
Thanks for any inputs.