This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC Release Status (2003-08-03)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 09:12:28 -0700
- Subject: GCC Release Status (2003-08-03)
- Reply-to: mark at codesourcery dot com
I was notified that the FSF had released its hold on GCC 3.3.1
I've applied the last patches to GCC 3.3.1, and the release will be
out within a few days. The FSF's machines have been cracked again, so
they are going through the process of recreating accounts.
The 3.3.1 target should be removed from bugzilla, but I do not know
how to do this.
I've tentatively scheduled GCC 3.3.2 for October 1, 2003.
There are 93 regressions targeted for GCC 3.3.2.
GCC 3.4 is in Stage 2.
There are 297 regressions targeted for GCC 3.4 (down from 306 last
week). Of those, 94 (down from 109) are C++ PRs.