This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: tree-ssa internal compiler error
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeffrey dot S dot Whitaker at noaa dot gov
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 31 Jul 2003 09:58:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: tree-ssa internal compiler error
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <Pine.OSX.4.56.0307290603130.438@whitaker>
On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 08:10, Jeffrey.S.Whitaker@noaa.gov wrote:
> Trying to "make bootstrap" from tree-ssa CVS on 20030728
> (powerpc-apple-darwin6.5). This happens with both gcc 3.1 and gcc 3.3.
I believe that this should be fixed by Jeff Law's patch to bsi_remove
At least I can't reproduce it anymore and PPC/PPC64 bootstraps started
working again last night.