This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Using -M to create dependency list
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Erik Schnetter <schnetter at uni-tuebingen dot de>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 31 Jul 2003 10:00:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Using -M to create dependency list
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <20030728103055.GD9195@because.homelinux.net>
On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 06:30, Erik Schnetter wrote:
> cc1: error: missing argument to "-M"
Hmm, I'm seeing this in the testsuite as well. It may be a merge
problem, but it's odd because I don't remember seeing it last week.
I'll take a look.