Re: [tree-ssa] bootstrap comparison failure on ppc and ppc64

In message <1059497409.3164.73.camel@frodo.toronto.redhat.com>, Diego Novillo w
rites:
 >Jeff,
 >
 >Undoing your patch allowed me to bootstrap again on ppc32.  I'm not
 >bootstrapping on my lame ppc box anymore, so I think this is
 >reproduceable, but just in case, could you try bootstrapping on your ppc
 >box?
 >
 >We're having spurious bootstrap problems on ppc which I think are
 >related to aliasing.  I wish I could nail it down, but it's proving
 >annoying to fix.
Did you ever fix the problem with getting different version #s and all
that stuff?  IF those underlying issues aren't fixed, then there's little
point in diving into these changes.  Fundamentally we've got a bigger
underlying problem.

jeff