This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ frontend bug involving pointers to arrays
- From: Ulrich Weigand <weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>
- To: jason at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:14:50 +0200 (MET DST)
- Subject: Re: C++ frontend bug involving pointers to arrays
Mark Mitchell wrote:
> I think Jason wrote that code, so I've copied him. It should clearly
> apply only if the member itself is an array.
> As for why this is enabled by default, I have no idea. I agree that it
> should probably only be enabled with a -fms-extensions flag.
Jason, any news on this issue yet?
I've now opened a bugzilla report (c++/11614) to track the problem.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand