This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Label handling overhaul (C front end only)
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: kaih at khms dot westfalen dot de (Kai Henningsen)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 20 Jul 2003 15:40:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: Label handling overhaul (C front end only)
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><8qFEMI9Xw-B@khms.westfalen.de>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Kai Henningsen) writes:
| email@example.com (Gabriel Dos Reis) wrote on 20.07.03 in <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
| > "Zack Weinberg" <email@example.com> writes:
| > | has. If you don't like the way I made it work, you can submit a patch
| > | to change it and argue over the semantics with people who do care.
| > Everybody wants better internal structure and I don't doubt you need
| > that. But the way you're conducting this issue calls for mess :-(
| Frankly, how anyone can propose the semantics you did propose, contrast
| those with Zack's, and call *Zack's* version "a mess", is beyond me.
It is probably beyond you because what I called mess is the *way*, not
Zack's version. Next time, read more carefully.