This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Help needed - cannot convert void* to const void*
- From: Colin Douglas Howell <chowell2 at pacbell dot net>
- To: R Nagamanickam <rnm_75 at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 23:02:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: Help needed - cannot convert void* to const void*
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
R Nagamanickam wrote:
Thanks for ur imdt reply. below is the version info
----gcc -v ------
Reading specs from
gcc version 2.96 20000731 (Red Hat Linux 7.1 2.96-98)
I'm Cc'ing the list, since I want the list to see this reply.
I see, the version is actually one of Red Hat's "2.96" GCC releases.
These were based on the Free Software Foundation's GCC development
sources, with additional Red Hat patches. You should talk to Red Hat if
you have problems with this release; it also might help to check the
errata for your distribution for any updates to the compiler.