Re: Help needed - cannot convert void* to const void*

R Nagamanickam wrote:
Hi,

I am getting this error, when i try to compile my
program. (gcc 2.98).

GCC 2.98 is not a GCC release from the Free Software Foundation, which is what this mailing list covers. If I remember right, it might be a Cygnus GNUPro release, which this mailing list does not support. What does the command "gcc -v" give you?

Colin