This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Help needed - cannot convert void* to const void*
- From: Colin Douglas Howell <chowell2 at pacbell dot net>
- To: R Nagamanickam <rnm_75 at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:49:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: Help needed - cannot convert void* to const void*
- References: <email@example.com>
R Nagamanickam wrote:
I am getting this error, when i try to compile my
program. (gcc 2.98).
GCC 2.98 is not a GCC release from the Free Software Foundation, which
is what this mailing list covers. If I remember right, it might be a
Cygnus GNUPro release, which this mailing list does not support. What
does the command "gcc -v" give you?