Re: function arguments offset computation with -fomit-frame-pointer

Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp@bitrange.com> writes:

> See (here we go again) the
> <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/simtest-howto.html> instructions.

> There's a newlib and a libgloss port for m68k, and it seems the
> necessary simulator low-level bits have been written, but I don't
> know for what simulator, and I see no m68k simulator in sim/ or
> sid/.

In the past, people have used Bernd Schmidt's UAE simulator for m68k
GCC testing.  I started an m68k simulator using CGEN on a rainy day a
few years ago, but struck problems with variable instruction lengths
in CGEN and that's where it stopped.

Cheers, Ben