This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch fixing 3.3 bug PR 9745 and PR 10021
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>, Marcus Meissner <meissner at suse dot de>, Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Olaf Hering <olh at suse dot de>, dalej at apple dot com
- Date: 10 Jul 2003 23:55:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch fixing 3.3 bug PR 9745 and PR 10021
- References: <200307101521.LAA27882@makai.watson.ibm.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 09:18, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> I concur -- Jim, please apply the patch and close those PRs which are
> indeed fixed.
I've added the patch to mainline and the 3.3 branch.
This fixes 9745, but not 10021 nor 11319. I will keep plugging away on
this as time permits, trying to find patches for the other two that are
acceptable to everyone.