This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch fixing 3.3 bug PR 9745 and PR 10021
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>, Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>, Marcus Meissner <meissner at suse dot de>, Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Olaf Hering <olh at suse dot de>, dalej at apple dot com
- Date: 10 Jul 2003 09:18:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch fixing 3.3 bug PR 9745 and PR 10021
- References: <200307101521.LAA27882@makai.watson.ibm.com>
On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 08:21, David Edelsohn wrote:
> >>>>> Franz Sirl writes:
> Franz> I can confirm that your patch fixes libmcrypt, where 'make check' now
> Franz> passes.
> I recommend that Jim's latest patch for loop.c (scanning the
> instructions before adding them to the chain) be applied to both the trunk
> and the GCC 3.3 branch.
I'm glad that consensus is emerging around this issue, at least to some
I concur -- Jim, please apply the patch and close those PRs which are