trademark filings for GCC?

Our law firm specializes in intellectual property, including trademark work.

In an effort to give something back to the open-source community, we have done free trademark work for several groups, including MRTG and NetBSD.

If you folks would have any interest in it, we would be glad to prepare and file a US trademark application for you folks for "GCC", free of charge (other than the US Trademark Office filing fee).