This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC can't find header files
- From: Erwin Saranillo <erwincs18 at yahoo dot com>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:45:03 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: GCC can't find header files
I'm trying to compile my C source code using gcc, but
it seems that it
can't locate the required header files. I'm using the
-I option to
specify the directory where the header files are
located, but it still
cannot find them.
Here's the command line that I'm using:
gcc -I/usr/openwin/share/include/Xol -L/usr/lib -lX11
-v -o program
Inside my code there's a reference to the files
and Openlook.h, all of which are in the
directory. For some reason, I always get these errors:
s_button.c:2: Openlook.h: No such file or directory
In file included from s_button.c:3:
Xol/Button.h: No such
file or directory
Any help would be much appreciated.
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!