This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Cleanups for the m68k backend
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Marc Espie <espie at quatramaran dot ens dot fr>
- Cc: bernie at develer dot com, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 23:37:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Cleanups for the m68k backend
On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Marc Espie wrote:
> We don't use binutils ld.so, we can't, because
> it doesn't have a free enough license for our goals.
Do you instead mean glibc ld.so? Binutils doesn't have a ld.so
(also the license argument wouldn't make sense for it AFAICT).