Re: Trunk broken for MMIX, CRIS, i960, m32r, (v850, ARM)

On Saturday, Jul 5, 2003, at 00:39 US/Eastern, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

Andrew Pinski <pinskia@physics.uc.edu> writes:

On Saturday, Jul 5, 2003, at 00:20 US/Eastern, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

Andrew, did you test Zdenek's patch (Subject: Re: cfg_cleanup and loop
discovery in cfg_layout mode) for cfglayout? Does it fix the problem
for you?

No I have not because there was two different bootstrap failures (both caused by Zack's patches) in between then and now, I will try it soon (one still is not fixed by I have submitted a patch to fix it).

Ok, I'll test Zdenek's patch now also on x86_64-linux-gnu (already passed the critical point there) and on i686-linux-gnu and let's see what it does - I would appreciate some review of Zdenek's patch to get it in asap.

The patch fixes bootstrap (I cannot run the testsuite, stupid kernel bug).

Thanks, Andrew Pinski