This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Trunk broken for MMIX, CRIS, i960, m32r, (v850, ARM)
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 08:57:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: Trunk broken for MMIX, CRIS, i960, m32r, (v850, ARM)
On Saturday, Jul 5, 2003, at 00:39 US/Eastern, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Andrew Pinski <email@example.com> writes:
On Saturday, Jul 5, 2003, at 00:20 US/Eastern, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Andrew, did you test Zdenek's patch (Subject: Re: cfg_cleanup and
discovery in cfg_layout mode) for cfglayout? Does it fix the problem
No I have not because there was two different bootstrap failures (both
caused by Zack's patches)
in between then and now, I will try it soon (one still is not fixed by
I have submitted a patch
to fix it).
Ok, I'll test Zdenek's patch now also on x86_64-linux-gnu (already
passed the critical point there) and on i686-linux-gnu and let's see
what it does - I would appreciate some review of Zdenek's patch to get
it in asap.
The patch fixes bootstrap (I cannot run the testsuite, stupid kernel