This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C compile time
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 04 Jul 2003 15:39:45 +1000
- Subject: Re: C compile time
- References: <3EF01880.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dara Hazeghi <email@example.com> writes:
> Regarding icc, I don't care much for it, but it was the only other C
> compiler I found for x86/Linux that was easy to get ahold of. I
> included it for reference purposes. If anybody has a suggestion for
> another Linux C compiler, by all means, tell me.
How about TCC? I realise that TCC's code quality is not terrific, but
it is probably an interesting data point for non-optimised compilation
There is also LCC.