This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.3 build on AIX 5.2, ICE
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Alexy Khrabrov <alexy dot khrabrov at setup dot org>
- Cc: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi at yahoo dot com>, alexy at setup dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:57:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.3 build on AIX 5.2, ICE
>>>>> Alexy Khrabrov writes:
Alexy> Hmmm, I was thinking of putting a correct stdlib.h on an include path
Alexy> earlier than the broken one, then messing with configure to look at
Alexy> that fixed include path... Doable?
Alexy> xlc_r -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../gcc-3.3/libiberty/../include ../../gcc-3.3/libiberty/objalloc.c -o objalloc.o
Please read the installation instructions: you need to bootstrap
with "cc", not "xlc" or "xlc_r".